
12/12/06
Mayes arrives into the world at 8:12 pm. People often ask where the name Mayes comes from. Mayes was inspired by his father's love of baseball and Hall of Famer Willie Mays. Landon was mom's first choice for a boy's name and Richard is in honor and memory of family friend, Rick Miller. It is our hope that although Mayes never got the chance to meet Rick, he will still adopt his true love for life, family and friends and always believe that "You can't put a price on a good time".
Mayes arrives into the world at 8:12 pm. People often ask where the name Mayes comes from. Mayes was inspired by his father's love of baseball and Hall of Famer Willie Mays. Landon was mom's first choice for a boy's name and Richard is in honor and memory of family friend, Rick Miller. It is our hope that although Mayes never got the chance to meet Rick, he will still adopt his true love for life, family and friends and always believe that "You can't put a price on a good time".
Hi Mayes! This is your Auntie Tiny checkin out your shots. Boy I love the spiked hair! You got your Great Tata's big hands (best to hold a ball with!). Hope you are letting your Mom & Dad get some sleep at night time? I'm glad your parents "blogged ya" so we can share in your growing. Tell them to "keep sending the pictures". Hope to get back to NC and see and hold you some time soon.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya!
Mayes, You are a handsome little man. I was at the hospital when your mother was born. I have about 100+ pictures of her from birth through her pagaent years. I hope to meet you soon. Beth Lewter
ReplyDelete