Thursday, June 14, 2007

6 Months



Its time for another birthday update. I am 6 months old! And I am more of a mess everyday! In the first pic I am enjoying my exersaucer. The next is a pic of me in my birthday monkey suit. I looked so cute but with all of the drooling from teething I ended up in my crabby outfit by the end of the day. I actually had to go to the doctor that day because I had a little cold so that outfit really suited me!

You know, back when I was little I remember the doctor telling mom and dad not to get too attached to my long hair because I was probably going to lose it. As we all know, that didn't happen! Check out my mohawk!

Today at my checkup I was way bigger than before. I am 18 3/4 lbs which is in the 70th percentile, 27 3/4 inches long which is in the 90th percentile. The doctor said that mommy & daddy are doing a great job at making me big and tall. They even started giving me this new food called squash. I'm not so sure how I feel about it, I think I like my milk and rice cereal a little better but its not so bad. They said that I am going to get to try another new food in a few days. I saw it. Its GREEN! AGH! I think its called peas. I hope its better than squash!

PS- Have you heard the news??? I have my first tooth! It popped out on Monday just in time for my birthday! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Mayes...you are so handsome. We cannot wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete