Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

What a big few days I have had! I had a blast at the pool on the 4th. Then I got to go to dinner at Uncle Lee and Aunt Lisa'a house and hang out with my buddy Cole. He's started talking now and I just didn't know what to make of it! He talked more than me! I didn't know that anyone could talk more than me! (except maybe my mom). We played so hard that I had to go to sleep the minute that I got in the car. Then today I got to go to work with mom and I found this really cool shiny thing at her office to play with. Dad says it was fine for me to play with now but when I get bigger I have to remember that those are for girl cheerleaders. Sorry for so many pics but EVERYBODY at the party was laughing like crazy and snapping pics of me and Cole that it was tough for Mom to choose just one!






2 comments:

  1. Dear Mayes,
    I had so much fun with you last night. We were definitely the life of the party! See you soon. Love,Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. My........whatever did we do before Mayes and Cole came along? We were a very boring bunch of grown ups. They are the true ENTERTAINERS.

    To Mayes & Cole.......thank you for bringing so much LOVE and JOY to our family.

    Love you Bunches
    Granny/Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete