Sunday, December 30, 2007

Over at my condo...

I know everyone has been dying to know how things turned out with me and Ava. Well... I worked some of that famous Baker charm on her and she decided to give me another shot. She's a fiesty little thing though! I invited her over to my "condo" and she tried to squeeze out of the door at the same time as me! Dad told me later about something called "Ladies First" OOPS! How the heck was I supposed to know that! Don't worry about what happened at my condo. She brought her big brother along to make sure that I didn't try anything. Guess she didn't know what a gentleman I am. I'll work on her though!

Hey, check out this really neat toy I have. I think you'll like it...
Nahhhh, I'm not the CUTEST guy in the WHOLE world.



Actually, now that I think about it... you do have a point!

I haven't finished decorating yet but I think its pretty cozy.

AGGHH! The big brother block. Man that guy is HUGE!


Ladies First... I'll know that one for next time!


WHAT A WOMAN!

1 comment:

  1. Mayes...you are such a cutie and very funny too! Love you buddy!
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete