**Warning. If you sit with your legs crossed and I see you I am going to waddle over to you and climb on your leg so that you can ride me on the horsey. In case you've never played the role of horsey before it's really simple. You just let me sit on your foot and you bounce me up and down. Mom says its the best workout she gets these days! I like to bounce REALLY high so you might want to start working out in case I catch you sitting in the horsey position!
ps- how cool am I in these shades!?!?
Hey Mayes! Tell your mom that my mom says thanks for the warning! I can't wait to see you this weekend. You are doing such cool things. You'll have to teach me some of them. Especially about cool guys riding horseys! See you soon.
ReplyDeleteLater,
Maddox