Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Tia Kaitlyn!

Mommy and Daddy told me that today my Tia Kaitlyn isn't a teenager anymore. I don't really know what that means but I sure do hope she had a great day!

Thanks for calling and emailing to check on how I am feeling. I went back to Ms. Val's today but I am still not quite feeling like myself. (Ms. Val said I was like the same Mayes but in slow motion) Mommy & Daddy say I am just about skin and bones from being sick. I haven't had a very good week but I am starting to feel better now and I WILL be all better tomorrow because my buddy Maddox and his Mommy & Daddy are coming to see us! A sleepover - YAY!

Grandma Brenda wasn't scared of my germs though. She came and stayed with me ALL day yesterday. She didn't even mind that I wasn't really myself. I guess thats just how Grandmas are!

Mom says to tell you sorry for posting sooo many pics. She and Dad have been with me alot over the past few days so she had lots of chances to catch me being cute AND getting into trouble!


Trying to get Mommy's Ipod. A guy needs to hear his Itsy Bitsy!!!

Busted!

Can you believe they make me sweep when I'm sick!?!?

Shhh... I don't mind... but don't tell!
Loving my teddy.
Daddy says this is the most still I have ever been in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better....I am too! It has been a rough week for us!
    Love you!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete