Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DC

I got to go to DC this past weekend to see my good buddy Maddox. We always have such a good time together. I was sad that we had to leave a little early because we got snow at our house and Maddox got a bunch at his house too. We went to the Museum of Natural History and to the Air and Space Museum. Here is some of the fun that we had while we were there.

They act like trying to take a picture of us is tough... Maddox is ready...
And now I'm in too!

Hey! Why does Madd get to drink that? Daddy says that's a grown up drink!


Maddox and "Uncle" D reading.
I thought I should show them a thing or 2.At the museum with Mommy.Look at the Kangaroo behind us!I got to ride on a REAL train! YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!! CHOOOCHOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment