Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AND AGAIN!!!

Summer time ROCKS! Can you believe that I have been to the beach 3 times already?!? And everytime I keep finding more fun stuff to do. This time I got to ride rides and the most fun part was hanging with my cousin Julia. She's a big girl so she hangs with me and teaches me about really cool stuff. She's really smart.

This is my famous "side kiss" move. I have also mastered the "side hug".

Most people know that I LOVE trains so this was a blast for me but....

...trains don't go as fast as these cars. I was scared at first but then
I wanted to ride it again and again!!!

Papa and Jules
Just hanging with Jules.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mayes!
    I had sooooooo much fun at the beach with you! I can't wait to see you again this summer!
    Love, Jules (Ju-a)

    ReplyDelete