Hi Everyone! As you know, Mom is always REALLLY busy in the Summer. She says that this Summer was busier than ever! Lots of fun stuff is happening at our house. We got a new kitchen and it is AWESOME! Nana came to visit to help Mom and Dad out while the kitchen was being done and then Tia came out to be with me for 2 WHOLE WEEKS! She is just the most fun Tia that a guy could ever have.
I am talking about everything under the sun and have started to really enjoy singing, dancing and trying to do flips on the floor. I guess all of that cheerleading mom has made me watch has rubbed off a little! I am also getting pretty good at throwing which of course pleases Daddy a ton.
Here are a couple of shots to see me over the past few months. Mom will try, TRY, to be better about updating you now (but she is still pretty busy getting ready for baby sister to arrive). Speaking of baby sister. I tried to share my goldfish with her tonight. I tried to feed them to Mommy's belly button. Mommy said that she is too little for goldfish. I can't wait to share them with her soon! I guess I'll settle for sharing them with Chunk for now!





No comments:
Post a Comment