My sweet Mayesy Bear,
I do not know where these 3 years have gone. When I try to picture your sweet newborn face I can hardly remember it (Of course psychology would tell us that I may have blocked it out because you were quite possibly screaming your head off). You are the most loving child that I think God has ever created.
- When asked to do something you always say "No" first but in the end you always do what is asked of you.
- You are independent and focused (especially on Thomas).
- You are a complete mix of me and your Daddy.
- When the TV is on you lose the ability to hear your Mommy's voice.
- It would be hard for anyone to find a reason NOT to like you.
- You are a solid, stand-up little guy. You already have tremendous character.
- You are a morning person. No one wakes up happier than you in the morning but...
- You do NOT like to be woken up from naps.
- Those darn eyelashes. They will serve you well in this life.
- You know how to use just the right amount of your sweetness to get what you want.
- You absolutely LOVE giving kisses
- You are so incredibly sweet to your Baby Sista. I know that she will grow up to adore you.
- Few things make you as happy as having "Happy Birthday" sung to you. You enjoy it so much that you sing along or, in a pinch, sing it to yourself.
- "Toe-jam" is absolutely unacceptable and you will remove your shoes anywhere to check and update your "toe jam" status.
- I can make any boo-boo better with a "Magic Kiss".
- You know what you want and see no need for anything additional. When you saw Santa this year it went something like this: Santa: "Ho Ho Ho! What would you like for Christmas Young Man?" You: "Thomas." Santa: (laughing) Ho Ho Ho! Okay! And maybe Santa will bring you something else too!" You: "No, just Thomas."
You are my sweet sweet little man. I could type all day and never have the words to describe my love for you. I pray for you to have a lifetime full of the happiness that you bring to all of us every day. You are my sunshine, my love and my life. You, your Daddy and your Sister make everything right with this world. And although you like to debate this with me, I love YOU more!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment