Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I like big bows and I cannot lie.

Before Reese I kind of dismissed all of the chatter about how it is sooooo fun to have a little girl to dress up. I was perfectly content with going on my shopping sprees to the Polo Store and dressing Mayes in all of the preppy gear that looks just so darn cute on him. Then along came Reesie Cup.

Having a girl is like getting to play with a doll even if you are all grown up. I think I have done an excellent job of choosing comfort over fashion on school days but no outfit is complete without a Great Big BOW! It is like taking a little present with you wherever you go. How fun!







3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Reese is beautiful and Mayes is the sweetest big brother. Thanks for all the updates, we are so happy to see your cutie pies! Miss you all and hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like big bows and I cannot lie-
    all you other girlies can't deny-
    when Reese comes in with that cute little face
    and a big bow on her head .....

    (I can't think of anymore....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots in the third picture!

    ReplyDelete