Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Reunion

We had a big Capps family reunion this weekend. I got to go to Virginia and see lots of people that I love like my Nanny & Papa Capps and my cousin Cole (I've even been calling his name since I got home!) and I also got to meet some family that even Mom hadn't met before. Papa Capps was the oldest cousin at the reunion. Holy Cow! I guess that's why he always tells us that he's going to "get us straight". If you are the oldest cousin in your family you must REALLLLLLY know some stuff!

Cole is the fastest guy that I know. Mom says that he gets that from his Daddy. He had lots to say and do at the reunion. I decided to scope out the scene and take a more laid back approach (especially after I watched one of the cousins bonk Cole on the head about 100 times with a balloon - NO. THANKS.) Mom says I get that laid back thing from MY Daddy. Check me out!

All of the other kids are running around so I watch the action from the Lazy Boy chair!
Hmmm... not QUITE as comfy as the Lazy Boy.
WHOA! Papa let me drive a Model-T! (Whatever the heck that is!)
Shhhheewww. Me and George were EXHAUSTED from so much family fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mayes! Wow...you have been busy! I wish I could have gone to your pool with you sometime. It looks so cool and if you love it that much, I bet you could teach me how much fun it is! My mom said you are too cute chillin' out. Ugh, moms, right?! I can't wait to hang at a football game this fall!
    Later,
    Maddox

    ReplyDelete