Monday, September 22, 2008

WOOOLLLLFFFF!!! PAAAACCCKKKK!!!

I had SO much fun at the football game this weekend. And best of all - WE WON! My favorite part was when me and Mommy would yell WOLF! And THE WHOLE OTHER SIDE would yell back - PACK!!! I tried to yell WOLF! by myself a few times but that side didn't yell back at me. I guess it only works when mom yells with me.

We also did something called tailgating. There was a DJ and lots of people and yummy food. After a while I decided to sit down and rest and play with my animal flashcards. I heard later that the stinky old Tarheels lost their game. Daddy says it was the greatest day ever. I hope I get to go to another game soon!


I liked dancing to the music but I don't know WHY mom felt

like she just had to dance with me. I was doing just fine without her help!

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, Mayes! You are the luckiest guy ever. My mom and dad told me about that "wolf" "pack" thing, but you actually got to be part of it?!? That is awesome. Hope to see you soon!

    Later,
    Maddox

    ReplyDelete