Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!

My cousin Cole is 1 year old today. I got all spiffed up for the big party and I had a BLAST! I showed everyone my new walking skills and I helped Cole test out some of his new toys. What fun! I even got to wear a fun hat and eat some cake (but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me dig in the way that Cole got to). Even so, it was delicious. I should try to talk Mom into to letting me have cake more often. Either that or we need more birthday parties to go to!!! Cole wasn't feeling so great but eating cake seemed to make him feel a whole lot better. I'm so happy that my buddy is 1 like me now (although I don't think our mommies are too happy about it).

A smirk from the birthday guy!



HEY! I think I wore one of these once!

YAAAYYY for parties!ENOUGH with the pictures Mom!

This looks cool - let's figure out how it works!Parties POOP me out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to my party and helping me celebrate the big 1! Let's get together and play soon...I promise I will be in a better mood. I love you!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete