I had SO much fun with my Papa Capps tonight. First I checked out these Easter Bunnies. Then Papa Capps taught me how to use plyers to fix his oxygen tank - I think I was really doing it!
After that I learned a magic trick - I learned how to make Daddy disappear! I get really relaxed when I take a bath at Granna's. We ate a nice big dinner... I was enjoying a nice warm bath... Mom and Gran were talking and I was playing in the bath. I guess I could have warned them that I kinda had to go but... I didn't. Gran got me out of the tub so fast that you wouldn't even believe it! Mom called Dad and Papa and Kaitlyn to come witness my event. Dad didn't seem to like what he saw. He was outta there like a bolt of lightning! He's changed my diaper a million times but I guess it must be different when its in the bath tub. Oh well! I'll know better next time!
HAHAHA...I pulled that same trick on my Mommy the other day. You can't warn them when it is coming because it wouldn't be near as funny that way! We are definitely related!
ReplyDeleteCole