Monday, March 3, 2008

Uncle Jeremy's Wedding

We got to go to St. Louis this past weekend for Uncle Jeremy's weekend. It was at a beautiful chapel at the historis home of Daniel Boone. I looked so handsome in my leather jacket that the Johnson's gave me! Here we are on the big weekend.

People came up to mom and dad and told them how good I was on the plane. It might have been because I got super comfy with one shoe on and one shoe off and watched a little Baby Einstein!
In the chapel before the wedding.
What a beautiful day!
Being Silly with Uncle Alex.
It was a late night so I had to get comfy in my pjs!
With Uncle Jeremy and my new Aunt Deanne!

1 comment:

  1. Love that jacket. Stylin'

    Are you going to be the next Abercrombie model?

    I can see it now.

    Granna

    ReplyDelete