Monday, August 11, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Mom is FINALLY done with some of her biggest camps so she might have more time to catch you guys up on me now. Here are a few pics that Tia has taken since she's been here visiting me. She leaves to go back to California tomorrow and I am going to miss her SOOOOOO much!


HONK!HONK! Crazy driver coming though!
Me and Tia. For the first week she was here I called her "I-ya" but I'm a big boy now so I can say Tia. I like to call for her first thing when I wake up from my naps.


Granny (aka Ga Ga) bought me this really cool 4-wheeler
but I think that the box made a pretty fun toy too!
I think this must be a trick package because I CANNOT get
any applesauce to come out of here!
Tunnel time - Ready or not Tia - here I come!!!
Who can resist this face???


We are SO happy that camps are almost over!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! We love the updates, Mayes! It looks like you have had a fun and busy summer. I can't wait to see you during football season!
    Later,
    Maddox

    ReplyDelete