I love SWIMMING! Maybe I'm going to be a great swimmer one day like my cousin Catherine. I LOVE the water and HATE it when they try to make me get into one of those silly floats. I don't even really want them to hold me in the big pool but Mom says there is NO WAY that I'm getting away from her in there yet. She and Dad promised that I can take swim lessons next summer but I don't really think I need them. Sorry the videos aren't too good - Dad's phone was all we had!
You sound like me....I love the pool too and I am not scared at all of the water. As a matter of fact, I will jump right into the pool even if no one is there to catch me! Isn't it so fun to scare our moms to death....this is only the beginning :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cole