I also really enjoying swimming and playing in the pool. I like it so much that I have decided that I like to float on my back in the bathtub and also lay on my tummy and swim. This is another thing that seems to make Mom a little nervous!
Friday, August 22, 2008
What I'm Up To
I am still loving my 4-Wheeler although I have found a new way that I like to drive it. (See Below). I also rather enjoy running laps at the track (for those of you who don't know, the track is through the kitchen, around the dining room table, through the foyer, into the living room AND (this is mom's favorite part) past the fireplace and back into the kitchen. I like to run this multiple times usually right after dinner and just before bed. I also enjoy pushing my Sesame Street car while I run the laps and sometimes I like for Mom and Dad to pull me around the track in my 4-Wheeler box (again, see below). I think the last part is more fun for me than them.
I also really enjoying swimming and playing in the pool. I like it so much that I have decided that I like to float on my back in the bathtub and also lay on my tummy and swim. This is another thing that seems to make Mom a little nervous!



I also really enjoying swimming and playing in the pool. I like it so much that I have decided that I like to float on my back in the bathtub and also lay on my tummy and swim. This is another thing that seems to make Mom a little nervous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been having the same fun as you in the bath tub....swimming is my favorite. Oh and choking on inhaled bath water isn't so bad either!
ReplyDeleteYour Crazy Cousin