Saturday, December 27, 2008

Boys boys everywhere!

Christmas is definitely a little different for the Capps and Franklin families this year. We have three 2 year olds (boys), one 5 year old (boy) and a 1 year old (boy). Do not be deceived by the calm depicted below. Without a doubt there is a small child hanging from a light fixture somewhere in the background. Thank goodness for sweet Eden and Pressley to bookend these crazy boys. Although I have a feeling Eden will be right in the mix by next year this time.

Apparently there were a few cameras snapping away. No one seems to know where to look!


Mommy and Nannnneeeeee.

Nanny and Baby Eden. I think she is so special. I just stare at her when I see her.Recovering from the fun in my Thomas robe and Elmo slippers.
I have to brush away that cake that they let me eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment