Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nini Peggy

My Nana, Tata and Tia came all the way from California on an airplane just for my birthday. They even brought my pal Logan and my other girlfriend (sorry Addison) Ava's Gigi with them. She is so great. She knows all of the good songs and games just like my Grandmas do. I call her my Nini Peggy and I am so glad that she thinks I'm so special that she would come such a long way. I KNOW Nana, Tata and Tia think I'm that special! That get on that big plane to come see me even when its not my birthday. I sure am lucky.


Nini Peggy playing with me.Lounging in my new, AWESOME Thomas robe.
Getting the royal treatment on my birthday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. i wish my grandparents would come down here more than twice a year!
    :(

    ReplyDelete