Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Party PLEASE!

Can you believe that I am 2?!? I got to have all of my friends come to my party at this cool gymnastics place. We got there kind of early and another little boy was still having his party. Mommy and Daddy are always making me say please when I want something. I stood at the window and begged, "PAHHTTEEE PEEEAASSS" FOREVER before it was finally my turn. I had a blast. We all ran around like crazy and they even have this thing called a Tarzan swing that takes you REALLY high. That was my favorite party. My Nana and Grandpa were snapping lots of pictures of that so we will get one of their pictures to show you how fun that was. It was a great weekend - I can't wait 'til next year! :)

ps- My mom says she's sorry that everything was so rushed at the end. IF she has read her info she would have know that the party was only until 1:30. Oops!


Waiting my turn. :(PAHHHHTEEE PEEAAASSS!!!
Opening presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment